Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WZWW #5 - Bold? You call this bold??

This was actually at the very end of last summer.  She needs a haircut in these pics... don't judge.

One thing about Zoe - she's not afraid of pattern.  Or color.  And she's not afraid to mix and match both.

Which is fairly typical of all 4 year olds who are allowed to choose their own outfits, I suppose.

But they don't all do it quite this successfully:


How does she pull this off?  No, really.  I'd like to know.  Because if I paired this together I'd get hauled in to What Not To Wear... if there still was a What Not To Wear (oh, stacey and clinton!  Why have you abandoned me?!?)

Deets:
Tank: Walmart, last year, 3.50
leggings: Walmart, last year, 5.00
Adorable pink moccasins: Minnetonka, gift from Oma (I probably wouldn't spend this much on moccasins for the girl, but they're so darn cute) $22 ish.  (They're about $32 online, but we got them instore.  You could probably find them on Amazon as well.)


Somehow, my daughter does bold without it being bold.  This is totally normal for her.  If I ever see her do HER version of bold I'll be sure to snap a pic.  It's bound to be amazing.



*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...