Monday, May 12, 2014

It's odd. But good.

yummy monday easy title button photo f75c9cf6-64de-4000-b3b1-2096e2216187_zps564dbc81.jpg


How many times have I insisted to you, "it looks bizarre, but it's actually delicious!" ??  A lot, I know.  Today is one of those times.

You know what makes this little "recipe" even better than those other weird ones?  It's SUUUUPER easy.  And super cheap.  It's a trifecta of awesome.

It's so easy, I'm not even giving you a recipe.  Nope.  I refuse.  But I will give you al little how to collage.


Just lay out some ritz crackers, bottom up.  Put a rolo on each one.  
Pop them in the microwave for about 15 seconds (this will depend on your microwave).
Take them out and put another cracker on top, bottom down.  Do this right away while the chocolate is still hot and melty.
Done! 
The chocolate kind of oozes out the holes and the sides a little.  They're tasty right away, but good if you let them sit for a bit too.

See???  So easy!  Somehow the saltiness of the ritz crackers combines with the caramelyness of the rolos and the melty chocolate just gets all deliciously warm and gooey...

It's like a s'more but easier!  And not as gross because there's no marshmallows.

This is the perfect treat to make if:
A. You're in a hurry and have to take a lot of something.  A bag of rolos and a box of ritz go a LONG way.  And takes like 2 minutes tops.
B. You want a sweet treat that takes no effort.
3. You'd like to make some kind of dessert but you don't want the leftovers around tempting you.  It's so easy to make just how many you need and no more!

Have you seen these before?  Are they too weird for you?



*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!*

3 comments:

Michelle L. said...

Geeeeenius. This looks mahvelous and I am going to make it immediately!

Unknown said...

These look delish! I have a friend who loves Rollos. I'm going to have to make some to share with her. I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!

Liz Szilagyi said...

Wow, I made these Monday! I didn't even know you were posting about them. Crazy! Reid loved helping and we took most of them into Ben's office. These do taste good, but it is the ease factor that really puts them over the top. My three-year-old did it with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...