Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Top pinned. Because I'm still obsessed with pinterest.

I know, as with everything new, the obsession with pinterest has cooled a bit.  There're mixed responses to it now.  Heck, I  have mixed responses to it now.  But I generally still love it as a way to catalogue the things I'd like to make or learn. (I seriously despise those pins that go nowhere though, right?)

So.  Although your love for pinterest may have cooled a bit, I'm still going to share:

bugabooblog's TOP PINNED POSTS!

2013

5.

5.

3.

2.
(can we just make a deal that you'll ignore my misspellings?)

1.


2012

5.

4.

3. A Tie!


2. 

1. 
(One of my most pinned ever, right next to the pumpkin pie cake.  She doesn't fit in it anymore!  Time to make another!)


2011

5.

4.
No Sew Busy Book

3.

2.
Parade in a Box!
Part 1 - "Winds" (bugle, harmonica)
Part 2 - "Percussion" (drums, xylophone, maracas)
Finale - "Extras" (baton, flags, crate)

1.
(Which was not just the top pinned post from 2011, but my top pinned post ever, easily.  Hope you guys liked it as much as I did!!)


2010

5.

4. 

3.

2. 
(I refuse to tell you what's in it.  You have to see for yourself.)

1. 
This was pinned often with the caption: "Funniest. Crafty post. Ever."  And I have to say I'm flattered.  Thank you.  If you thought that was funny you may like these:




*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...