Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pinteresting Pumpkins for Thanksgiving


I know, I know... Pumpkinsipiration was only supposed to last a week.  Unfortunately, er, wait.  Fortunately?  Well, I found so much pumpkinspiration out there on the world wide web, I just couldn't stop.  I thought I'd share a few more pins from my board with, to show that pumpkins aren't just for Halloween.  In fact, everything below is geared for Thanksgiving.  So I suppose that means that for once in my life, I'm not late.

TASTY TREATS:

Pumpkin Pie Pops, Attention to Detail
Wouldn't these guys be perfect for your little ones after Thanksgiving dinner???  I think I might have to give it a try.  They're stinking adorable.

Probably the prettiest pumpkin pie I've seen.  I thought I should include a pie, since I may be the only one who hates it.  And it's a Thanksgiving staple.

Now this looks interesting.  Maybe if I made pumpkin PUDDING and put it in a pie I'd like the pie better?

Mini Pumpkin Cakes, Tip Junkie
Nothing to say here, it speaks for itself.  Cute, right?


NON-EDIBLE GOODIES:

I love those leaves on the white pumpkin.  I might be mistaken but I believe all of these embellishments are scrapbooking supplies.  Heaven knows I've got enough of those lying around.

Thanksgiving Centerpiece - Lentil covered pumpkins and candles, HGTV
Um, seriously?  Talk about budget friendly, modern with a slightly vintage feel, and beautiful!  Did I mention cheap?  I'm all over this.

Velvet Pumpkins, DIY Craft Projects
If I had any velvet down in the stash I'd be busting these out right now.  Hmmm, wait.  Do I have velvet in the stash?

Pumpkin candles, A Pumpkin and a Princess
I think I've seen this idea floating around before, but I couldn't help adding it.  So simple, so frugal, so cute!


I'm beginning to think you could devote an entire blog to the great pumpkin ideas out there... don't worry, though.  I won't go that far.

Only two more posts.  I swear.








*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

1 comment:

Bree said...

I thought of you last week when I made this cake! It's SO good, and I don't like pumpkin pie either, so hopefully you'll like this too. I actually used a full 15oz can of pumpkin instead of just one cup (let's pretend I did it on purpose, instead of admitting I wasn't paying close attention to the recipe ;)) & it turned out great! You should give it a try!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...